Download thermal spaces
- Open Airspace Format: Thermal_Spaces_V217.txt (TXT, 244kB)
- Seeyou Format: Thermal_Spaces_V217.cub (CUB, 59kB)
Download wave spaces
- Mid-Germany - Weserbergland, Harz and Thueringer Wald (Wind Reference: Brocken)
- Erzgebirge = Iron Mountain - (Wind Reference: Fichtelberg)
- Zittauer Mountains, Giant Mountains and High Ash Mountains (Wind Reference: Sněžka)
Airspace A and B have to be switched on in your gliding software in order to see the thermal spaces. Colour and transparency can be adjusted according to your requirements.
Download HotspotsHotspots_V214.cup (CUP, 11kB) (Download by right-click and "Save as")
The current version includes approx. 190 Hotspots. These and other hotspots can be found at OpenAip.net.
ThermalSpace and HS versions-protocol V2.17.txt (TXT, 1kB)